TrainTracks Inc. (hereafter “the company”) provides various services to support PR and online development, by employing the synergies that arise between different communications tools, from a complete marketing communications viewpoint. The company recognizes the social importance of the protection of personal information and all its employees are bound to the following rules:
- The company will acquire, use and provide personal information as considered appropriate for the scale and content of its business operations. Further, the company has implemented measures against and will not handle personal information that exceeds the specified purpose of usage.
- Personal information is handled with stringency and will neither be disclosed nor supplied to a third party without prior approval. Further measures have been implemented to prevent any unauthorized access to and the loss, alteration, destruction or leakage of personal information. Moreover, in the case of accidental leakage, the company assures immediate correspondence, investigation and correction regarding the cause.
- The company will obey all laws and other policies of Japan regarding the handling of the personal information entrusted to the company.
- In case of a request or complaint with regards to the handling of personal information, the company will investigate its content immediately and will strive to promptly process it.
- The company has implemented a personal information protection management system and will continue to improve its operation.
Yukiko Harada, Managing Director
Date of Enactment June 1st, 2006
For inquiries regarding the privacy protection policy, please use the contact details provided below.
1-41-7-1002 Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0063
<Privacy Protection Policy Officer>
The company is currently in the process of preparing an application for obtaining the new privacy mark registration that is awarded to individuals and companies that have appropriate privacy protection mechanisms in place for handling individual personal information.